Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cd-dvd drive is not showing in my laptop dell inspiron 1525

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

so it means that my dvd drive is ok.there is some kind of internal connection problem,isn't it?

Yes this is exactly what it means. I would take it back to the tech that repaired it and have them open the system up and check the optical drive connection. It may have been loosened or damaged while he was working on it before.

Advertisements

ravineo123

ravineo123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
ok thanks. i will do that.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Please update me when you find out the problem. If it is something he has done I would hope as a honest tech he will correct it for you at no charge.

ravineo123

ravineo123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
yeah i will update...thanks for the help.:)

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Are you still having problems with your issue?
It has been 27 days since your last response and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved?
If so can you explain how it was resolved so others may be able to fix it if they have the same issue.
If not please let us know and we can continue with helping you to resolve the issue.