trogen horse [Closed]
Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:32 AM
My name is dxfan101010 (dxfan for short) and I will be assisting you with your malware issue. Before continuing please read this post carefully.
- **Please note that i am in training so each post must be approved by an expert this can cause a sligth delay.
- It is recommended that you Print Or Save these instructions to The Desktop, as part of the fix could involve using Safe Mode
- Malware removal is a multistage process. Please stay with me until I give you the All Clear
- One that note please realize that these logs take time to review and I am a volunteer. Please be patient while I review your logs.
- Follow all directions in the Order Posted. Not following the order can cause problems instead of fixing them.
- Please Do Not run any programs / scans unless I request them.
- When asked to post logs, Please Do Not use the attachment feature. Instead copy and paste them directly into your post.
- If you have any questions, ask them Before continuing with the directions.
- In order to remain fair, If you don't reply to this thread within 3 days it will be closed.
- If you have run any removal programs or have experienced a change in symptoms since you posted this log please tell me.
Is the computer acting odd? Any pop Ups or redirects when using google.
OTL Custom Scan
- Download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it.
- Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- When the window appears, underneath Output at the top, make sure Stadard output is selected.
- Select Scan all users
- Under Extra Registry select Use Safelist
- Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
- Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box copy and paste this in:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media\WMSDK\Local\AutoProxyCache /s
- Click the button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open OTL.Txt and Extras.txt in Notepad windows.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files and post them with your next reply.
Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:53 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users