Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cano scan N124ou can't find twain driver

• Please log in to reply

ivydale

ivydale

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I have mentioned this before but have not been able to solve the problem.When loading the disc from my canoscan it says the twaindriver could not be found, I went to the cano scan webside, and downloaded the correct driver for the scanner, lide20lide30n6 it is now on a icon on my desctop. but still I cant use the scanner, it still cant find the twain driver, What do I do??? my computer is a HP Pavilion P 6120 a, and it operating system is Vista home premium service pack 2
Regards Albert

Advertisements

ranchhand3

ranchhand3

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
I have that same scanner, and 3 years ago I had a major crash and had to reinstall everything. I had a bear of a time finding drivers for it. Best scanner I ever had, still works perfectly and it was old then. I finally found the drivers that worked on some obscure website (I since lost the URL for it). If you want them I can email them to you, 3.7 megs. Unfortunately, I don't have Dropbox or one of those upload sites. You can send me an e-mail if you wish, wind9rider at yahoo dot com. Don't post your exact e-mail addy here or spambots will pick it up.

ranchhand3

ranchhand3

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Chenyansi..... your post has nothing to do with this thread. Please start a new thread if you are having a problem, and please re-state your problem since your post is almost not understandable. I suggest getting some help on your English.
[EDIT]: Immediately after I posted this Chenyansi's post was removed (probably by a staff mod).

Edited by ranchhand3, 12 September 2012 - 08:10 AM.