Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IPB access problem

• Please log in to reply

crout

crout

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I help run a forum powered by Invision Power Board. One of our members has just started getting this message when he tries to access the web site...

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board

We have no idea why, he's not been banned or anything. I've logged in as him from my computer and it works fine so it's not a problem with the account, also it can't be that because he can't even get on to the actual site to try logging on so it must be something to do with his computer or IP address.

Anyway, any help would be great, thanks.

crout :tazz:

Advertisements