Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

FBI Moneypak

• Please log in to reply

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 06/10/2012 10:48:14 PM
Type: error Category: 44
Event: 45062 Source: ati2mtag
CRT invalid display type

You might want to check with the PC maker to see if they have a newer video driver. This is normally an error seen with Catalyst 7.7. or so.

You are getting a lot of .net errors. I would try method two on http://support.micro.../976982#method2

Advertisements

Scarodactyl

Scarodactyl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Took care of the Net. framework using the link you provided and everything seems to be working well. I tried to check on the video drivers but I'm not really sure what I need. I found this but don't know if it will work. Thanks for your time and patience once again.

http://download.cnet...4-10347315.html

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
Be careful if you download something from CNET. They usually have 2 or 3 other foistware programs they try and get you to download at the same time. You can uncheck them so you just need to read what you are downloading. The download sounds like it might work but I prefer to get the downloads from the pc maker. Give me the Make and model number and service tag (if applicable) and I will look and see what I can find.

Scarodactyl

Scarodactyl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
It's actually an older custom build so it doesn't have a maker persay. The graphics card is an MSI, I'm not sure of the pacticular model.