Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wifi for a Macbook Pro

• Please log in to reply

Hidden

Hidden

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello,

Currently having wifi problems with my Macbook Pro. My Macbook Pro version is: 10.6.8; Processor Intel Core i5; 2.3GHz; No. of processors 1; Cores 2; L2 Cache 256kb; L3 Cache 3mb; Memory 4gb etc.

When ever I try to connect to my modem; Thomson TG782T, the connection either goes slow; connection timeout, or my macbook just can not find the signal. Sometimes it works perfectly mind, just say a very unstable connection.

I have ran a ClamXav check on the Hard Drive and no viruses have been found.

So, does anyone know whether the problem lays with the macbook or the modem? Which ever one, do you know how I can remify it? If you need more information please ask, assignment time and I am getting anxious.

Currently posting from a PC connected to said modem through cables.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Hidden, 23 September 2012 - 01:45 AM.

Advertisements