Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I cannot connect to the internet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

gary55

gary55

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
I installed a wireless card on my desktop and I cannot connect to the internet to run OTL. I have a signal to my router but it won't connect.

Advertisements

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello gary55

Is there a particular reason why you didn't respond to this reply I made to you when you opened a topic on the same problem on 26th September?

You should be aware that we do not allow two topics open for the same issue. Following advice from different helpers (each of who don't know what the other helper is doing) can result in disastrous problems for your computer.

Now, if for some reason, you have a problem with me helping you, then tell me and I will ask for someone else to look after you :). In any event one of these threads will be closed once you have responded to me.

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
I am closing this topic as the issue is being addressed in another thread.