Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Network Infrastructure

• Please log in to reply

Hakiim8TS

Hakiim8TS

• Pip
  • 3 posts
My laptop is part of a network due to two unknown routers in my Network Infrastructure. I want to remove these foreign routers and remove my computer from the network they connect me to and remove all shared values or connections from my Laptop. Running Windows_7 Home Premium with 64 bits addressing. Can anyone help me solve this nuisance of a connection. I have a folder that I don't trust and cannot delete; ntusers.dat.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
:welcome: Hakiim8TS

My laptop is part of a network due to two unknown routers in my Network Infrastructure.

What type of network and can you please explain what you mean by "Network Infrastructure" a screenshot would be helpful, can you provide one please.

ntusers.dat. is a Windows registry file that contains user profiles, software and hardware information, I suggest that you leave it well alone or you risk making your computer inoperable.

Your duplicate OP has been closed so that you do not receive multiple replies which may lead to confusion.