Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

does anybody have any indepth information on yahoo mail error14?

• Please log in to reply

SallyMae

SallyMae

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
I had a rather strange encounter with yahoo mail error 14 today. I almost always use firefox. I got the error 14 when trying to access my email. I tried the standard solution the error 14 suggested. no success. I went to ie and my mail came up. then i went to google to see if anybody else had this problem with only one browser. after that i went to ie again and tried to logon. this time i got the error message from ie too. So, i went to netscape and with netscape I could get into my email. I went to yahoo chat with customer support to ask why the problem would have been browser specific, even after following the instructions to fix the problem with firefox and why ie would have worked for a few minutes and then give me an error message later. the most in depth information she could give me was "The symptoms may have possibly been caused by our system, by your Web browser, or a network related issue between your ISP and our servers." that doesn't seem to answer my question. Anybody out there have any ideas?

Advertisements

Barbarian

Barbarian

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Hi SallyMae! :)

Did you try to follow the instructions in this article: Temporary Error 14?

Edited by Barbarian, 08 October 2012 - 03:10 AM.