Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MOVIE MAKER VIDEO SHOWS SHRINKED AND BLAN AND WHITE ON WMP

• Please log in to reply

yady2012

yady2012

• Pip
  • 1 posts
The movie I finished on moviemaker 2.6 ink in my little acer windows 7. Has 2 transitions, 10 images jpg, total time 6:01 min, the setting I selected to save in my computer shows as follows: 30 mb , Bit rate 30 mbps, display size 320 X 240, ratio 4.3 , fps 30. The video has no music and no MP3 files but there is a person talking the entire video. Plays great in movie maker screen.
PROBLEM: When try to save it on computer with EVERY setting on the selection, it ALWAYS shows shrinked and white and black color in Media Player. (Audio plays fine).
What is the best setting when saving on my computer?, what mediaplayer version I need to use? Do I have to dowload a codec to be able and play and save the video? If so which you recommend? What I'm doing wrong? I just update windows on my control panel. Sorry my ignorance. I'm learning to use wmm. Thanks for your support.

Advertisements