Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Seeking assistance removing wild tangent

• Please log in to reply

timelord1371

timelord1371

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hello again. I am seeking assistance or advice on how to remove wild tangent from my system. I thank you in advance for any help.

Advertisements

Jintan

Jintan

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 904 posts
Hello timelord1371,

Though it had a bad reputation in the past, WildTangent is very often now pre-installed on new computers to run the pre-installed games. It also usually has an uninstall option in the Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs (XP) or Uninstall/Programs and Features (Vista/Windows 7). Any specific reason why this is an issue there please?

timelord1371

timelord1371

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
i just found out how to turn it off just by you mentioning features. New to win 7. Thanks very much

Jintan

Jintan

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 904 posts
I appreciate you taking the time to post back that update, and glad to have provided the nudge for you to fix what you needed to.