Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Undetected Grapic Card

• Please log in to reply

Jpsmashbox

Jpsmashbox

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone.
So, here is the problem. I was playing some videogames and then my AC was getting conected and disconected making my Graphic Cards switch between the 2 of them, then I got like 3 blue screens in a row and so I rebooted and my resolution went from the highest (I cant remember what was it) to 1204 x 780. Then, i checked from DXDIAG and it appeared as if there was no graphic card available, my laptop has a graphic card switch key but it won't switch anything...
Here are some specs
Alienware m17xR3
Windows 7 home premium 64 bits
8192 MB RAM

Advertisements

ranchhand3

ranchhand3

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Try a system restore to the restore date immediately before this started and hope for the best. Otherwise, delete the video card drivers and reinstall.