Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can someone help me save a website onto my hard disk? Read more: Can

• Please log in to reply

NickRichards

NickRichards

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have Avast Anti-Theft on my kid's phone, with Continuous GPS Tracking activated.

I can go on Avast's website, open My Device, and access the GPS Coordinates history from there.

What I'd like to do is save all the history onto my hard disk.

I tried the regular 'Save Page As' method, but the problem with that is that the History on the website is split into pages, and so it only saves what page is open at that moment.

I tried this website copier called WinHTTrack, and the download seemed to go well, until I tried opening the copied website; I got directed to "My Avast"'s login page.

Not the actual login page of the website, but a copied version. I tried "logging in", thinking it'd get me to the copied website's Account page, but it sent me to the actual website, which doesn't help me at all.

I'm hoping somebody here can help me.

- Nick

P.S.: I hope I picked the right Category to post this thread in.

Advertisements

NickRichards

NickRichards

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Bump?

NickRichards

NickRichards

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts