very slow computer [Closed]
Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:39 AM
Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:29 AM
Please note that I am a GeekU Senior in training, so my replies must be reviewed by an expert. This may cause a small delay in my responses.
Please run the following scan so that I can have a look at your computer.
Download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Please check the box next to Scan All Users.
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic
Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:28 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users