Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Java Forums

• Please log in to reply

TheQuickBrownFox

TheQuickBrownFox

• PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
Hi Guys,

I've seen several Java programming forums but I can't decide which one to join.

I have some questions that I would really like to ask because I can't seem to find the answer on my own,
and I don't want to register to more than one.

I would like to know what site you guys would recommend for me.
I would like a java forum that's like geekstogo where the people are friendly and provide really good answers. (and active too)

Thanks!

:cool:

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there Sera,

Well this is a good place to start... I mean post up your question about your java problem and I am sure someone can help out here.... It definitely looks like this sub section of the forum looks abit empty and like there aren't many active users,but there are many that I am sure that can help with your java problem. It only looks inactive because alot of the questions that are asked, revolve around Visual Logic, MySQL (Which isn't a problem, but some of these questions are terribly structured and finding out what the user wants is a challenge and some of these question in this sub section aren't even about help needed, might be a question about promoting a game dev that needs members or something. So what I'm saying is I am sure your java question will be answered by a number of members on this forum....

But since you asked for a good site, I must recommend "StackOverflow" very good help site with many experienced programmers and active users. It's a bit hard to navigate at first, but you almost certain to find an answer on your related question before you even make a post about it... Here is the site link:
http://stackoverflow.com

Still recommend you post your question here, also helps with other people looking for a resolution to their problem maybe stumble upon GTG and get the Software Development forum a little bit more active.

Peace Out Posted Image

TheBigHelper

TheBigHelper

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
spike_hacker_inc said it all. StackOverflow is a really good website with lots of experienced members to help you out. You can also check out Dev Shed Forums, one of the largest coding forums. The link to Dev Shed : http://forums.devshed.com/

annaharris170

annaharris170

• Pip
  • 1 posts
geekstogo is a good forum site for java programmers. Recently I had certain issues in java programming and I got some suitable answers to all my queries.