1) CPU: AMD A4-2400 2.7 Ghz (AD3400OJHXBOX) --> There was also an option for the AD3400OJGXBOX. I was comparing specs but couldn't find the bloody difference!)So, my first questions is: what is the difference between the GX and the HX?
2) Motherboard: ASRock A75M-ITX
3)RAM: Corsair 4GB DDR 1333: CMV4GX3M2A1333C9
4) Hard Drive: 2TB Western Digital
5) Case: APEX MI-008 Mini-ITX
6) Blu Ray Drive: (LITE-ON ihes112-04 recommended) Can I use IHBS112-04 instead?
7) CPU Fan: GELID 80mm FN-PX08-20
Most of the guides I've been looking at are older so I was wondering:
- Are there updates you would suggest?
- Do you predict any incompatibilities?
- Can anything in this list be replaced with something that will make the HTPC last longer, since a lot of help posts are for broken HTPCs?
Please consider a 50/50 balance between price and value. (I would rather pay more for something that will last longer. Having said that, I don't want to pay $100 more for something that would last 2 months longer...)