Problem with Poptray & MS Outlook
Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:53 AM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:41 AM
Check the Outlook configuration:
- Run your Microsoft Outlook, then click File > Account Settings > Account Settings…
- In Account Settings window, choose the account you want to set, then choose Change… and click More Settings…
- After dialogue box of Internet E-mail Settings appearing, choose Advanced tab
- Make sure you have unchecked the box Leave a copy of messages on the server in Delivery option
- After that, click OK, click Next > Finish > Close
Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:58 AM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:43 PM
Thanks, that's fixed the ptoblem. What a place to hide an option like that.
Yep, I don't know Office 2010 very well but on older Outlook versions the equivalent option hasn't set by default...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users