Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please, help me... love again

• Please log in to reply

Herbus

Herbus

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I have gathered up some components from various sites, and personally I think the prices and quality seem adequate, but then again I'm not an expert...(yet), so I would really appreciate an invaluable second opinion!

I am looking at two cases that seem to have a lot for a little($$), please critique any of my potential selections, any input would be great!

Cases:
This one w/ a 650w Power supply
or
This one with a 600w Power Supply

CPU/MOBO's:

This DFi / AMD 64 3500 venice

I am at a loss of what to do here, and this is probably the most important part... if anyone has any suggestions for the best for around $400 bucks (a little under or over) please post.

I'll keep this updated, thanks for your time!

Edited by Herbus, 06 June 2005 - 06:52 PM.

Advertisements

Metalive

Metalive

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Nevermind, you have corrected the links.

And yes, Asus makes great mobos.

Can you give a more detailed componant list?

Edited by Metalive, 06 June 2005 - 01:25 AM.

12matthias335

12matthias335

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Also, what do you plan to do with your computer? Any features you want? I have a question about the power supply. Are you saying it comes with it or you would buy it seperatly? I would recommend buying it seperatly unless you know the brand of the power supply that's put in the case. Also pick a motherboard before anything really so you will know what you can get, for example what power connections the mobo demands.