Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Help - Cheating Spouse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

JJMartino

JJMartino

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am hoping there is a way to add a Macro or other hidden program to a document, picture, pdf, excel file that will execut a copy of all recieved e-mails and sent. I am trying to obtain proof, she says she is not doing it anymore, but I really feel and think that something is in the works for near future. Too many lies already regarding the situation. Been married 18 years, and want absolute proof before moving to desolve.

Second, I was wondering if there is any way to back track a forwarded e-mail to whom the original was sent to and obtain information to find out who person is??? My wife is a Long haul driver recruiter and this person is currently in school, but due to be out in the next couple of weeks, and beleive that a plan or the making of plans to move forward are going on. Again a very long relationship, that I would like proof before moving to desolve. Any help is greatly appreciated, you really don't know how much. Thank you!

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I think there's been some confusion. This site offers advice for removing spyware, tracking software and the like. Not installing it.

Sorry about your situation. We are unable to offer further advice, so this topic will be closed.