Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless Routing help

• Please log in to reply

onthemove

onthemove

• Pip
  • 1 posts
okey here it goes ... my first post ...

I am trying to setup a wireless broadband connection for my office ( 3-4 ) people.
We have a broadband connection which has been setup and I am wanting to route this to a Wireless router(buffalo router WB R2 B11).
Part of our office is to connect via VPN to our main LAN.... which works just fine with the wired broadband connection

Problem starts with wireless - the minute I have wireless the VPN gets disconnected and if I connect VPN the internet is not accessible (www sites) but VPN works fine... whereas on wired connection both work together....

is this a settings thing? or someone told me it could be a 801.11g or b thing...

Please help !!!!

Advertisements