Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook 2k Calendar view

• Please log in to reply

matsaul

matsaul

• Pip
  • 3 posts
When entering an appointment into the calendar, as exspected turns the date turns bold. However, what I have noticed is that after a month has passed since the appointment the date is no longer bold.

Does anybody know if this is changeable and is so, how?

Thanks

Advertisements

Guse

Guse

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
Heya, matsaul

You can try this and see if it works (it very well may not). Click Tools -> Options and then click the "Calendar Options" button on the Preferences tab and then click "Free/Busy Options". There it gives you the choice on how many months to display on the server (the default is 2). Change that to 5 or 6 or whatever.

That may work and it may not, but that the best I can come up with. Good luck.

Edited by Guse, 06 June 2005 - 11:59 AM.

matsaul

matsaul

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Unfortunatley it didn't work. I have gathered from the help menu that the 'free/busy' option is for other users to view the calendar with set restictions (i.e. view 4 months of appointments).

Thanks for your reply.