Computer is looping at Windows Error Recovery [Closed]
Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:29 AM
Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:35 AM
Please print these instruction out so that you know what you are doing
- Download OTLPENet.exe to your desktop
- Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to a flash drive.
- Ensure that you have a blank CD in the drive
- Double click OTLPENet.exe and this will then open imgburn to burn the file to CD
- Reboot your system using the boot CD you just created.
Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from CD follow the steps here
- As the CD needs to detect your hardware and load the operating system, I would recommend a nice cup of tea whilst it loads
- Your system should now display a Reatogo desktop.
Note : as you are running from CD it is not exactly speedy
- Insert the flash drive with FRST on it
- Locate the flash drive and run FSRT
- The tool will start to run.
- When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:32 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users