I am not getting how to remove the virus [Closed]
Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:48 PM
Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:32 AM
My nick is maliprog and I'll be your technical support on this issue. Before we start please read my notes carefully:
- Malware removal is NOT instantaneous, most infections require several courses of action to completely eradicate.
- Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean
- Kindly follow my instructions in the order posted. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
- Please DO NOT run any scans or fix on your own without my direction.
- Please read all of my response through at least once before attempting to follow the procedures described.
- If there's anything you don't understand or isn't totally clear, please come back to me for clarification.
- Please do not attach any log files to your replies unless I specifically ask you. Instead please copy and paste it to include the log in your reply.
- You must reply within 3 days or your topic will be closed
I will look at it for a coffee
Before we begin can you please answer this questions:
1. What version of Windows you have on your PC (XP, Vista, 7)?
2. Do you have another clean PC that we can use to download tools for cleaning infected PC?
3. Do you have USB memory stick and blank CD we can use in this fix?
Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:42 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users