Ok lets try this, I want you to run combofix in safe mode but it is very important that when combofix reboots the computer for you to direct it back into safe mode so it can finish the scan.
Boot into Safe Mode
Reboot your computer in Safe Mode.
- If the computer is running, shut down Windows, and then turn off the power.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then turn the computer on.
- Start tapping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again.
- Ensure that the Safe Mode option is selected.
- Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe mode.
- Login on your usual account.
after combofix has finished its scan please post the report back here.