Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Malware stories

• Please log in to reply

avx0

avx0

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i was researching malware and came across this

http://www.geekstogo...ssible-x64-tdl/

I have 12 computers that are completely controlled remotely by malware, Internet all program files everything is out of my control. I have reformatted all hard drives, reinstalled numerous OS on all computers to no avail. My BIOS are hacked or "shadowed" as I saw a few months ago on some logs I pulled up from Hirens Boot CD files. My external hard drives are so infected as well as many USB drives. Seeing an autorun.inf on all of them. It appears I am actually on a Linux Red Hat virtual drive. I have bought new routers, new cable modem, and had Comcast change out my cable box to no avail. I bought two new computers that became infected as well. I have tried using gmer, malwarebytes, Hitman Pro, Prevx, combofix and TdSSkiller without any success getting rid of this

How is that even feasible? user is out of their mind or just a novice and has no idea what they are doing? 12 infected pcs? lol wth///

Advertisements