Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

uninstalling ABI Network

• Please log in to reply

KCizame

KCizame

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been having lots of problems with aurora pop ups lately, and I finally figured that there was a program on my computer "ABI NEtwork-A Division of Direct Revenue." When trying to remove this program it brings up a popup that says I need to go to www.mypctuneup.com in order to uninstall the ABI program. I was wondering if this is recommended, or if it could potentially harm my computer more so that it already has been.

Along with the popups I have been experiencing for the last couple of weeks, my computer has been finding random back door trojan viruses. I have Mcafee and Windows Security working on my computer, which is hooked into a small network in our office. I recently changed out my monitor and my keyboard, but I don't know if they have anything to do with the newly infecting viruses. I am concerned about losing my files that are important to my office work.

I tried to start from the beginning and download the clean-up and anti spyware programs from your site, but was denied access. I'm not sure if that was because I just registered today or not.

Any suggestions/advice....Thanks so much!

Advertisements