Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TFC failed to run

• Please log in to reply

Albanach

Albanach

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been using TFC for 21/2 years now. I came to Geeks to Go to find out if there was an updated version of TFC and I found that the latest update was in 2012. So, I downloaded TFC and saved it to the Desktop. However, when I tried to run the updated version, I got an error message stating that TFC was "not a valid Win32 application". What do I need to do to make TFC work?

Edited by Albanach, 17 February 2013 - 01:06 PM.

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi Albanach,

Welcome to Geeks to Go!

Could you please tell me what Operating System (OS) is installed? Is it 32 or 64-bit?

Thank you,

Donna :)

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Albanach,

After discussing this with the developer, I'd like to ask you to uninstall the current version by right clicking on the icon and choosing delete then download the program from HERE once more to your desktop. More than likely that it didn't download properly the first time.

Let me know how this works out for you.

Thank you,

Donna :)