Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Connected to home network but no internet access

• Please log in to reply

Mrsadams

Mrsadams

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Up until two days ago I have internet access on all my PCs, laptops and wireless devices. Now I have no internet on the main computer but all other devices are connected. I have Win7, Verizon Fios (which they had no clue how to help!) and I have turned off PC and router to include resetting the router. Now after doing that the connection will show internet then 45-60 seconds later the connection is gone. Does anyone have an idea what other methods I can try to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

jchunk

jchunk

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

http://askville.amazon.com/internet-drops-connection-constantly/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=8481617

This might help. If you need clarification post a question and i will try to clarify.

Mrsadams

Mrsadams

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks for the info, I will try some of the suggestions that were listed in the link.

jchunk

jchunk

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
Any joy? Get a fix?