Is it just on this site that you have the problem with typing ? Are there any other symptoms ?
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Right-click and Run as Administrator mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan as shown below.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location and post the results.
The log can also be found here:
Windows 2000 & Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs
Windows Vista & Win7: