Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

best way to download?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

BTPH

BTPH

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
lately ive been devoted to bearshare, i know it sounds like something only kids would use to download but it barely ever fails on me, lately ive been trying to dl dune 2000 (the 3 movies) and u cant get them on bearshare (they appear but it takes ages) edonkey is driving me nuts, shareazza cant find anything at all, ive tried irc but cant find it there (does ne1 know of a good way to search irc all i use is www.ircspy.com and www.packetnews.com ) and torrents NEVER work for me, im not sure why but i can never get a connection no matter what i try to download

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

I never realized the copyright was over on those movies thus making it legal to download them !!!!

Murray

BTPH

BTPH

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
well its not as if im gonna distribute it, its jus for my own private use, i cant get them on dvd here, how else am i going to watch them, its not in the video stores i goto so i cant rent them, to me theres no difference between downloading a movie watching it once then deleting it and watching it on tv, if youre going to burn and sell it then i disagree, because that is robbing the creators of the movie and ripping people off, charging them for something u get for free

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Still illegal unfortunately.. and someone in Geek U should know better!!

Murray

Edited by Murray S., 06 June 2005 - 07:55 PM.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
This thread is being closed. We do not offer help on these boards as to how to effectively download illegal materials.