Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help finding decent game

• Please log in to reply

spudZ

spudZ

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hey guys....I was just wondering if any of you know of any good MMORPGs that don't have a monthly fee, but have good gameplay. I have tried Runescape and ROSE online....But I don't really like them any more...any suggestions would be nice..thanks!!

-spudZ :tazz:

Advertisements

RaptoR-X

RaptoR-X

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
ragnarok = it has a monthley fee but there are enough illegal servers

world of warcraft = there is just one server......the original one. you have to pay each month. first month is free

guildwars = just buy the game and there is no fee. REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO BUY THE ORIGINAL GAME

lineage 2 = on the original servers you have to pay a monthley fee but there are enough illegal servers to play on

pristontale = just one server, monthley fee

have fun...:tazz:

ps. excuse me for my bad english

Edited by RaptoR-X, 07 June 2005 - 10:14 AM.

spudZ

spudZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
What do you mean by illegal servers? Servers set up by people or something to make it free?

CYB3R

CYB3R

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Try somethign called MU online.

jdconnolly1

jdconnolly1

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Guild Wars is one of the best games that I have ever bought. It is always free online and is always online in the game. It is a huge awesome game.It also has no monthly fee just buy the cd and you never have to pay again.

Edited by jdconnolly1, 12 June 2005 - 03:04 PM.

blissey1

blissey1

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Puzzle Pirates!!! lol

That's an addictive game... :tazz:

duffman13

duffman13

• Pip
  • 3 posts
runescape rocks! i was wondering what level u got to on runescape. :tazz:

sergioz

sergioz

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
im looking for a good graphic game thats rpg 3d and free lol is it too much to ask for im just starting to get bored of runescape

tll_2k

tll_2k

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Then I'd suggest Guild Wars. The graphics are pretty good, the worl is big and its free to play.

.Ù.Oliver_P.Ù.

.Ù.Oliver_P.Ù.

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
Autoassault. Very cool, Car battle MMO Style Game

Advertisements

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
Silkroad Online

I see some people play it sometimes... I think its free... See and find out, you can download it so I guess its free unless its a trial version or something...

imafool4u

imafool4u

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
Planetside.com/reserve

:whistling:

sergioz

sergioz

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
yea tried it dont like it now any better games

Rel

Rel

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Silkroad is free to play. You just need to download the client. It is a large download so use an accelerator :whistling: There are no monthly fees although they do have an Item Mall where you can buy special equipment etc. This really is a good game. It has a nice balance of quests, skills, combat etc. If I get bored killing stuff I buy some goods and head out with my camels to do some trading. That's excitiing because the thieves try to rob you and you have to try to get through without that happening :blink:
Community is quite good too. Thing I really like is that you get to choose if you want to pvp so you're not getting killed all the time.

The only real downside is that it is still in development so there are a few bugs but the developers actually listen when someone reports them and they are quick to fix them.

Edited by Rel, 21 June 2006 - 06:58 PM.

fnark

fnark

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
Id also have to suggest Guild Wars. My main reason being that it is free but also has good support. There are a lot of free games out there that the developers dont really care much about because there not getting paid thorugh it, but the GW staff are very helpful and judging by the constant updates dedicated and busy too.