Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dote 2 Players :D

• Please log in to reply

ash004

ash004

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
I would Like to know How many dota 2 Players is there in the forums :D :thumbsup:

Searching for some friends to play :D

Advertisements

Psilocybin_Rain

Psilocybin_Rain

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
I was just ninja gifted Dota 2 from some random friend a few weeks ago. I haven't played it yet, but I played original Dota, and play some league of legends so it shouldn't be that steep of a learning curve.

Joossiiee

Joossiiee

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Do you recommend this game? I can get it for free but I'm not sure If I really want it.

Psilocybin_Rain

Psilocybin_Rain

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
if your a fan of the original DOTA map, or League of Legends its definitely worth checking out for free.

hdcgamer

hdcgamer

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Add me im Firioth in game. Yes i reccomend this game. At the beggining is hard to switch from Lol but if oyu do that you will experience how good game is it.

ductcleaningontario

ductcleaningontario

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I haven't played it but I'm a really fan of DOTA, LOL and HON...actually all of my friends invited me to play it but I don't have the time to download it. ;)