Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hacked cannot access anything

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

islandcat802

islandcat802

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
MBAM

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.04.18.02

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
Owner :: DISCOVERY_OEM [administrator]

18/04/2013 3:30:14 PM
mbam-log-2013-04-18 (15-30-14).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 253261
Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 25 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

unable to save and find Eset log. Have tried like twenty times. It did not show any threats. Guess we have run it all huh? Still couple quirks like closing a progam, takes a couple tries, nothing too big to worry about at this time. Whats your take on this?
Thanks Lynda

Advertisements

blmadara

blmadara

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 767 posts

Still couple quirks like closing a progam, takes a couple tries, nothing too big to worry about at this time. Whats your take on this?
Thanks Lynda

Does anything specific happen when you try to close a program or does it just sit there? What other quirks still exist?

islandcat802

islandcat802

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
The program just sits there. Takes a few tries to get it to close. From what I can see and you not mentioning any more viruses maybe this is because of the email hacking. I cant get into it to delete the whole thing nor see if my email is still receiving. So I guess we are at the best we can be at this time. I thank you for your help and patience. Lynda

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Good day...

Would you care too explain for myself please why you created another topic here requesting assistance whilst still receiving assistance from blmadara in this actual topic. If not aware having two people provide Anti-Malware support for the same machine simultaneously is actually both counter productive and a waste of our volunteer based time.

islandcat802

islandcat802

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I apologize. For some reason I have been getting duplicated posts. I usually sign in and check my content and did not realize I was responding to the wrong post. 'Who is real and who isnt' has been the latest post. And there is usually a duplicate of it and now it changed to this one. I am so confused and I apologize for wasting someones time. I would like to finish with Who is real and who isnt if that is possible. thanks Lynda

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Fair play and thank you for the courtesy of the explanation...by all means continue in the other topic mentioned. Good luck and stay safe!