Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Vista 32 Event Id: 7036 Basic Service Operations

• Please log in to reply

hankyshank

hankyshank

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been experiencing several issues with my computer lately. I had my updates set to automatically update. One of those updates created a lot of problems for me. I started receiving the error 41 - Kernel Power. My computer started displaying scrambled pixels, error regarding driver quit responding, shut-down and restart, and eventually blue screen dumping memory. It would dump memory very often. I researched the errors and tried to update my display driver (ATI Radeon HD 3600). I lost restore points and the computer would repair and restore. Then I would have additional problems. My anti-virus software is Kaspersky Pure 3.0. My problem report/solutions stated the application was not working correctly. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. The computer does not seem to be scrambling pixels lately, but it happens so randomly that I cannot be certain it is corrected or not. Since all of the repairs and restores I am getting the error TN Event ID 7036 - Basic Service Operation. Any suggestions?

Dell XPS 420
Windows Vista 32
Processor Intel®Core™2Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 2.99GHz
Memory 4.00 GB

Advertisements