Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with connection.

• Please log in to reply

mike312

mike312

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having some major problems with my connection. My computer runs the connection fine and I will disconnect once every maybe 12 hours or so. That's not my problem although. My parents bought almost the same computer as me just a newer lower spec'd version of it. "Dell Inspiron" Whenever they go on the internet with there computer the internet falls every minute. Takes a minute to get back and falls again. I have no clue what is going on with this so I thought I might ask everyone. Anyone got any ideas or links on fixes for this incredibly annoying problem.

Advertisements

natewhite10987

natewhite10987

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I would contact my ISP (Internet Service Provider) if I was you because there may be something they set up wrong. It happens. For Instance I have Cable Internet through Charter, and I used to have the same problem with my Internet disconnecting and such and I had to call the Charter guy out and he fixed it for me it wasn't my fault it was theirs.