Be sure to continue to temporarily disable any protective software when running the scan tools we use here.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete.
- Confirm each time with Ok.
- You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Open AdwCleaner, and click the Uninstall button to have it remove itself.
Disable your antivirus program and click here and download the esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe Eset installer. Then click that file to run the scanner.
Remove found threats
Scan unwanted applications
Next to "Current scan targets: Operating memory, Local drives", click the "Change" word. Make sure you place a check next to all disk drives, including any external drives that are attached (no need to check off the floppy or DVD/CD-Rom drives).
Then click the Advanced option, the place a check next to the following (if it is not already checked):
Enable Anti-Stealth technology
Click Start. This scan may take a while, so please be patient.
If infection is found, at the end of the scan click "List of found threats".
In that display, at the bottom, select the option to save the results as a text file, and save that to your desktop. Post that back here please.
Post that log and the AdwCleaner log please.