Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

"Problem loading page - Connection Reset?"

• Please log in to reply

Jaunce

Jaunce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Hmm... Seems fine so far. I needed three updates, so maybe that's it.

But, if I may ask, what's all the stuff Gmer and RogueKiller came up with about?

Advertisements

Jintan

Jintan

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 904 posts
Just checking for more nefarious things, which apparently are not on your system. Things good now, and we can do some steps to finish up here now?

Jaunce

Jaunce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Sure! What do I do?

Jintan

Jintan

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 904 posts
Your vulnerable programs, like Java, are all up to date, so I commend you on that. Just need to remove what our work added there.

You can also at this time delete the files/folders of the tools we used. To assist with some of that, run OTL again. This will help by automatically removing some of the tools we used.

Just click CleanUp, and select Yes. When it finishes removing some of the tools and files we used there just agree to the reboot.

--------

In addition, I like to recommend reviewing the information here to make sure you stay malware free.

http://www.geekstogo...he-first-place/

http://www.geekstogo...safe-computing/

Jaunce

Jaunce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Thank you! I appreciate your help. :)

Jintan

Jintan

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal