Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan agent/ Gen-Zbot [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
This one and the last one on your previous version of this file look normal.

How is the computer behaving now? Are there any issues other than the one update?

Regards,

CompCav

Advertisements

blink10

blink10

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
No everything is ok , thank you so much for your help.

I think SAS and MBAM complete each other's work ,so what you think I keep both of them

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
Just do not have both with real time protection on at the same time. Make sure that only one is, and in the case of these two the SAS loads up when you boot up. So only use mbam as an on demand scanner.

Now please go back to your topic in the XP forum to complete the update repairs.

Regards,

CompCav

blink10

blink10

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Neither are working on full time protection mode. and I only see scan with MBAM option in my right click panel but no sign of SAS

Thank you a lot of your generous help CompCav , I could not have done it without your help :D

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
:thumbsup:

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.