Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create an account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign In Create Account

gotobar.gotobar

• Please log in to reply

lynch_sax

lynch_sax

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need to know what gotobar.gotobar is and if it is a good program. If it is not a good program, how do I remove it?

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 23,977 posts
  • MVP
Let us take a closer look at what is running on your PC. We'll need you to use a free diagnostic tool (HiJackThis) and post a log back here with the results.

Click the HijackThis Guide in my signature, download it and follow the instructions in the guide.

Most of what it lists will be harmless or even essential, DO NOT delete or modify anything yet! Someone will be along to tell you what steps to take after you post the contents of the scan results.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured