Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Create And Email Multiple Reports, Access 2010

• Please log in to reply

jkid817

jkid817

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Here is what I have. I have a table with customer account numbers, a table with customer emails, and a query that creates a report on the customer’s equipment (Equipment Health Report). These tables are linked but I need to keep my two tables seperate so I can't combine them into one table.

What I need is a way to have the report run by getting a customer account number, run the report, email the report to the customer, and then go get the second account number. I need this to repeat until all of the customers have received a report without any further input from me except to hit the outlook send button. I need this report to be sent as an attachment to the email.

P.S. – I’m a Visual Basic noob so please no techno speak.

Thanks

Advertisements