Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows XP Professional & Music Match Jukebox Plus

• Please log in to reply

workoutgirl

workoutgirl

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been using Music Match Jukebox Plus with Windows XP Home and everything worked fine. I upgraded to Windows XP Professional and now I can't even open up the software. This particular software only deals with technical questions via filling out a support form. When I fill out the form I get a couple different messages. If I'm signed on under my AOL account, the error message I
receive is WOAL.exe No Disk in Drive A. If I am signed on via Internet Explorer, then the error mesage I receive is "We have encountered an error while gathering system information"

I am an aerobics instructor and store most of my music and burn CD's via Music Match..............[SIZE=7][B]HELP!!!! Please.....................

Advertisements

merlin811

merlin811

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
ok, comletely remove music match from your system (make sure you write down your key code first) then go to add remove programs,scroll to music match and uninstall the program.then go to start run and type in "regedit" (without the quotes)and hit enter.then go to "edit" and then to "find" type in "music match" and hit enter.then when the key pops up in the right window right click and delete the entry hit f3 and that will bring you to the next entry and delete all music match entries, also note if you see any "Music Match folders in the left window delete it too...But DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING OTHER THAN MUSIC MATCH!!!!!!!!! i cant stress that enough!then when your all done go to music match.com & download the free player and then after its installed put in your key code and upgrade it to plus...Good luck Sonny :tazz:

Edited by merlin811, 08 June 2005 - 05:57 PM.