slow boot [Closed]
Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:19 PM
Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:56 AM
I'm sorry you are having issues with your computer but I will do my best to resolve them as quickly as possible. I know having an infected computer is frustrating because I was once where you are now!
Please be patient with me as I am currently in training, and all of my responses to you have to be reviewed by my instructor before I post them. Just keep in mind that you get the advantage as you have 2 people examining your issue.
- You may want to print out these instructions, or copy them to a text file so that will have a copy in case you loose your connection to the internet during a removal process.
- Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you and in perform them in the order they are posted. If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask! Never be afraid to ask questions!
- Please do not attach any log files to your replies unless I specifically ask you. Instead please copy and paste so as to include the log in your reply. You can do this in separate posts if it's easier for you.
- Please note that there is no "Quick & Easy Fix" to most malware infections and we may need to use several different tools to get your system clean.
- Please stick with me until I tell you that your machine is clean. If you don't see any symptoms it does not mean your system is clear of malware
- Please don't run any other scans or other software unless I ask you to, as it will make this repair more difficult.
- Please reply within 3 days. Topics with no reply in 4 days are closed!
Since OTL won't finish, let's try a different tool.
Please download DDS by sUBs from the following link and save it to your desktop.
- Disable any script blocking protection (How to Disable your Security Programs)
- double click DDS icon to run the tool (may take up to 3 minutes to run)
- when done, DDS.txt will open.
- after a few moments, attach.txt will open in a second window.
- save both reports to your desktop.
- Post the contents of the DDS.txt and Attach.txt reports in your next reply.
Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:45 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users