Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Picture Hosts

• Please log in to reply

Baldyloxxx

Baldyloxxx

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
Hi

Id like to back up all my pictures to the web.

What are the best hosts around for this, that are not too expensive? I have about 30gb of pics and another kid on the way so im guessing ill need at least 100gb storage.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisements

Jayzeee

Jayzeee

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts
I use dropbox to backup files such as photographs and videos and would recommend. However, you would need to pay for that amount of storage.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Hello,

I'm not sure if this will cover 30 GB worth of images but try Imgur :thumbsup: !

- Anarchy

Jayzeee

Jayzeee

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Hello,

I'm not sure if this will cover 30 GB worth of images but try Imgur :thumbsup: !

- Anarchy

Although imgur is a great image host - it's designed to easily view and share images, it's not a backup solution which I think Baldyloxxx was after. Images that get no views after a few months will be deleted.