system care antivirus [Closed]
Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:23 PM
Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:13 PM
. My name is godawgs and I will be assisting you with your Virus / Malware issues.
I will start working on your Malware issues. This may, or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine. The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine!
If you have since resolved the issues you were originally experiencing, or have received help elsewhere, please inform me so that this topic can be closed.
If you have not, please adhere to the guidelines below and then carefully follow all future instructions:
You must reply to posts within four days. If you haven't replied within that time, the topic will be closed! If you need additional time to complete things, just let me know.
If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, Do NOT continue! Stop and ask!
This board can notify you when a new reply is added to a topic. Please read this topic to find out how to do that.
Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
- We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability. Do as the instructions ask, nothing extra. Do Not run things twice unless instructed.
- Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
- If I ask a Question just answer it, don't run anything unless directed to.
- Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, or anything in red. These entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
- Please make sure you are saving and printing the instructions out prior to each fix, this way you will have them on hand just in case you are unable to access this site. Some of the steps I will be asking you to do may require you to boot into Safe Mode and this process will be much easier for you to perform if the instructions are printed out for you to follow.
- Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post unless directed otherwise.
- I need you to be patient while I analyze any logs you post. Please remember, I am a volunteer, and I do have a life outside of these forum, (sometimes )
- Attention to detail is important! Since I cannot see or directly interact with your computer I am dependent on you to "be my eyes" and provide as much information as you can regarding the current state of your computer.
In light of this be prepared to back up your data. Have means of backing up your data available.
IMPORTANT:Change your browser(s) to download any tools to the desktop.
Follow the directions here
For FireFox check the dot beside "Always ask me where to save files."
For Chrome, check the box beside "Ask where to save each file before downloading"
NOTE: IE8 Does not support changing download locations in this manner. You will need to download the tool(s) to the default folder, usually Downloads, then copy them to the desktop.
Please tell me what version of Windows you are running, ie; XP, Vista, Windows 7, and whether it is a 32bit or 64bit system.
Next, see if you can boot into Safe Mode with Networking. If you don't know how to do that let me know.
Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:16 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users