Edited by Mattneedshelp, 04 July 2013 - 11:05 AM.
Need help. I can't download anything! [Closed]
Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:51 AM
Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:14 AM
Download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Select All Users
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
dir "%systemdrive%\*" /S /A:L /C
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Post both logs
Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:06 PM
Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:22 PM
Download the following three programmes to your desktop :
For 64bit systems
2. Windows 7 64bit RC
3. Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64
For 32bit systems
2. Windows 7 RC
3. Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
Insert the USB stick Then run Rufus
Select the ISO file on the desktop via the ISO icon.
Press Start Burn
Then copy FRST to the same USB
Insert the USB into the sick computer and start the computer. First ensuring that the system is set to boot from USB
Note: If you are not sure how to do that follow the instructions Here
When you reboot you will see this.
Click repair my computer
Select your operating system
Select Command prompt
At the command prompt type the following :
notepad and press Enter.
The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
In the command window type e:\frst64.exe (or FRST.exe)and press Enter
Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.
The tool will start to run.
When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:35 PM
Edited by Mattneedshelp, 05 July 2013 - 06:36 PM.
Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:12 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users