Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Italian Installation Instructions

• Please log in to reply

pompanoguy

pompanoguy

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
I have been trying to install Nero, and the setup instructions are all in Italian! The CD is not an Italian version. How can this be,and how can I get English instructions on the set up?

Advertisements

bobthemailman

bobthemailman

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
i think when you install nero it asks you what langauge, or mabey your system default language is italion?

pompanoguy

pompanoguy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

i think when you install nero it asks you what langauge, or mabey your system default language is italion?

View Post

How do I change this? As far as I know, this is the only program that comes up in italian. I do not have a choice when I install the cd. Is there a setting on Windows? Oh.. One more thing... ( different topic ) My taskmaster does not work. I get a message that it has been disabled by the administator.. I am the administrator... it is not even found on my Windows....

bobthemailman

bobthemailman

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
ok go into control panel and look at regional and language options see if it is italion?
bout the other problem i have had many problems with the whole your not administartor thing :tazz: so the only thing i can tell u is make sure ur the administartor

pompanoguy

pompanoguy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

ok go into control panel and look at regional and language options see if it is italion?
bout the other problem i have had many problems with the whole your not administartor thing :tazz:  so the only thing i can tell u is make sure ur the administartor

View Post

I did this, and everything is in english. If I install another program, it is fine, just Nero.. I also have tried another version and cd of nero, with the same result. strange

bobthemailman

bobthemailman

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
dont know then try contacting nero!