Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Add a Twitter feed to a CSS page?

• Please log in to reply

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Hi, all.

I am NOT a programmer. But, out of necessity, I'm the one who codes my (teensy-tinsy) business's website. A programmer who lived near me got me started, but she had some familial issues and moved about a week later. I understand bits and pieces, but I really don't grasp all the details.

I'm VERY much a novice.

I'd like to add my Twitter feed to my page. Is this possible? I understand Twitter changed something w/its widgets in the last couple of weeks, and there's a lot of very complex chatter on CSS boards about it, but I'm sure as heck not understanding any of it.

Can someone tell me, in the easiest steps possible, what I need to do to get a Twitter feed to appear on .shtml pages w/CSS stylesheets...or if it's not even possible.

THANK YOU!!

Edited by Phlegmbot, 06 July 2013 - 05:07 PM.

Advertisements

Niyol

Niyol

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Hi I don't use twitter but found these you tube vid's that explain how to add twitter to your site.

Maybe these may help you as they are both nice and easy to follow

o0o

Edited by o0o, 08 July 2013 - 10:54 AM.

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Standard widgets don't work on CSS pages as far as I'm aware. Thank you for the effort, but that's why I've posted here. Those videos are thus of no help.

Edited by Phlegmbot, 08 July 2013 - 02:54 PM.