Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem connecting to wireless

• Please log in to reply

Dawsonluke9

Dawsonluke9

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
so my computer isnt finding my wifi even though my phone will and im pretty sure its a setting because my mum had Geeksquad come in and make it so i cant connect to wifi after 7pm but me and my mum smoothed out the problem but now im not sure if my computer is just not finding the wifi or if he could have changed some setting or somthing on my computer... i was pretty sure he did everything from the modem or router or whatever it is but my computer was unlocked and restarted when he was done with it (i wasnt there while it was done) even though it was password protected and he broke into it (which seems like somthing he shouldnt be able to do since i own it and its my property but then i am a minor so i dont know what the rules are. anyways is there anything i can check to see if its my network card or a setting this guy [bleep]ed with? thanks for any help.

Advertisements