Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Netgear WG111v3 problem.

• Please log in to reply

SykesBrett

SykesBrett

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey guys.
I have looked all over the net to find a solution to this but I cannot find anything to suggest as to why this is happening.

So, for years I have been using my internet dongle and it works fine. But yesterday after reformatting my PC I ran into some issues with it. I went to install the drivers and it froze (for a good 10 mins) on the first part. When it finally got passed that bit, I was getting an error message.

So I used my other driver disk and the install was perfect. Except the Netgear wizard now after I open it, Stays open for about 20 secs, Before it closes down again. I can connect, but it does disconnect me quite often, so I can't keep a continuous internet flow.

If anyone has any solutions please help. It's bugging me and I cant figure it out. I have tried to re-install it, put it in different ports. Nothing works.

Advertisements