Trojan Horse AdInjector.B [Solved]
Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:25 AM
Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:30 PM
I'm sorry you are having issues with your computer but I will do my best to resolve them as quickly as possible. I know having an infected computer is frustrating because I was once where you are now!
Please be patient with me as I am currently in training, and all of my responses to you have to be reviewed by my instructor before I post them. Just keep in mind that you get the advantage as you have 2 people examining your issue.
- You may want to print out these instructions, or copy them to a text file so that will have a copy in case you loose your connection to the internet during a removal process.
- Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you and in perform them in the order they are posted. If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask! Never be afraid to ask questions!
- Please do not attach any log files to your replies unless I specifically ask you. Instead please copy and paste so as to include the log in your reply. You can do this in separate posts if it's easier for you.
- Please note that there is no "Quick & Easy Fix" to most malware infections and we may need to use several different tools to get your system clean.
- Please stick with me until I tell you that your machine is clean. If you don't see any symptoms it does not mean your system is clear of malware
- Please don't run any other scans or other software unless I ask you to, as it will make this repair more difficult.
- Please reply within 3 days. Topics with no reply in 4 days are closed!
With that all stated, let's get started!
Let's get a look at your computer and see what may be going on.
Please, download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Please check the box next to Scan All Users.
- Make sure Use SafeList is selected under Extra Registry.
- Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following:
netsvcs BASESERVICES %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe /md5start services.* explorer.exe winlogon.exe Userinit.exe svchost.exe /md5stop dir C:\ /S /A:L /C CREATERESTOREPOINT
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic
Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:37 AM
Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:44 AM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users